- April, 2017
On Friday, April 28th, Jeanie will do a free demonstration class at a location in the DC/MD area from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Anyone who would like to see Somatic Voicework™ in action or wants to find out more about it is welcome. For information, please contact Jennifer Suess.
On Saturday, April 29, Jeanie will hold a Teacher Training Day for Somatic Voicework teachers (only). Teachers will work with each other with Jeanie's guidance. Limited to 18 participants but observers who do not plan to teach may come if the limit is reached. For information, please contact. Jennifer Suess.
- July, 2017
We are pleased to announce the brand new three-level LoVetri Institute for Somatic Voicework™ at Baldwin Wallace University, July 22 - 30, 2017. Ms. LoVetri will be assisted by senior faculty Robert Doyle and Michelle Rosen and faculty liaison Benjamin Czarnota. Guest faculty includes otolaryngologist Dr. Adam Rubin, speech language pathologist Dr. Claudio Milstein, Broadway music director Tom Murray, Grammy-nominated jazz artist Kate McGarry, and body work expert Suzan Postel. This program, nationally and internationally recognized by singers, singing teachers, music educators and vocal professionals from speech language pathology, voice science and medicine, has graduated over 1200 individuals. Somatic Voicework™ is the first and original program for Contemporary Commercial Music Vocal Pedagogy and it continues to be ground-breaking in its new university residency with updated course material. For more detailed information and the link to registration, please visit LoVetri Institute at Baldwin Wallace web page. For any questions, please email Meredith Kurtz at Baldwin Wallace
- April, 2017
On Friday, April 7th, 7-9 pm Jeanie did a free demonstration class at Berklee College of Music in Boston. Anyone who wanted to see Somatic Voicework in action or wanted to find out more about it was welcome. br>
On Saturday, April 8, Jeanie offered a one-day workshop/master class at Wheaton College in Norton, MA, from 10 am to 5:00 pm hosted by Rhode Island NATS.
On Sunday, April 9, Jeanie held a Teacher Support Group for Somatic Voicework teachers (only) at Roger Williams University in Bristol, Rhode Island, from 1:00-5:00 pm. The fee for this was $85. Jeanie worked with students of SVW teachers in front of the group.
- March, 2017
Teacher Training Day for SVW teachers, Saturday, March 18th, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Voice Workshop studio in Manhattan . Teachers worked with each other with supervision from Jeanie. Limit was 16 participants The fee was $125.
On Sunday, March 19th, Teacher Support Group for SVW teachers, 1:30 to 5:30, fee $85. Jeanie worked with students of SVW teachers in front of the group. Refreshments were included on both days. Those attending both days payed $200.
- NEW January, 2017 2017 For the first time in South American, Somatic Voicework™ The LoVetri Method Level I was in Sao Paulo, Brazil, January 25-28 with enormous sucess. Prior to the Level I training, open master classes was presented by Jeanie.
- NEW January, 2017, For the first time in Australia, Somatic Voicework™ The LoVetri Method was presented in all three levels (I, II, and III) in Toowoomba, Australia (near Brisbane, January 8-15, at USQ Artsworx, University of Southern Queenslandand received with great enthusiasm.
- November, 2016 Jeanie was invited by noted laryngolgist Dr. Markus Hess to his new medical center, Stimmklinik, in Hamburg, Germany. She presented November 12-13, for full days. The weekend was open to all singers, singing teachers, speech language pathologists, laryngologists, choral conductors, actors, voice trainers and others interested in vocal health and Contemporary Commercial Music Vocal Pedagogy. For further information, please contact Jale Papila
- October, 2016 Teacher Training Day, Saturday, October 22nd, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm in the Boston area for SVW teachers. Teachers worked with each other with supervision from Jeanie on day one, fee $125. On day two, Sunday, October 23rd, 1:30 to 5:30, fee $85. Jeanie worked with students of SVW teachers in front of the group. Refreshments included.
In addition, Jeanie came to Boston on Friday evening, October 21st, from 7 to 9 pm, to discuss Somatic Voicework™ with anyone who wanted to find out more about it. Those who might be contemplating doing any of the Levels at Baldwin Wallace next July were welcomed to attend this informative evening session at no cost. There were handouts and Jeanie workerd with a few of the evening's participants.
- October, 2016 Jeanie was a panel moderator at the 2016 Fall Voice Conference, a multi-disciplinary approach to the management of vocal disorders, October 13-15, 2016 at the double Tree resort, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- October, 2016 Teacher Training Day, Saturday, October 1st, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm in Washington, DC (area) for SVW teachers. Teachers worked with each other with supervision from Jeanie on day one, fee $125. On day two, Sunday, October 2nd, 1:30 to 5:30, fee $85. Jeanie worked with students of SVW teachers in front of the group. Refreshments were included. For further details please contact Jennifer Suess.
- July, 2016 Jeanie was invited to be guest faculty at the National Center for Voice and speech in Salt Lake City Utah, July 18-19, 2016. For more information contact director Dr. Ingo Titze.
- June, 2016 For the second time Jeanie has been invited to be a Master Teacher for the 25th anniversity of the NATS Internship Program at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro NC, June 7-17, 2016. For more information and applications please contact Kathryn Duax
- May, 2016 Our very first Level I Somatic Voicework™ LoVetri Method Training outside the US took place at Douglas College, 700 Royal Ave, New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada May 6-8, 2016 and was also enthusiastically received with another standing ovation.
copyright © The Voice Workshop 2001-2017, all rights reserved.
On Sunday, April 30th, 1:30 to 5:30, fee $85. Jeanie will work with students of SVW teachers in front of the group. Refreshments included. Location to be given upon registration.
Please contact Jennifer Suess.