- We are now almost ready to announce our full roster of guest lecturers for our 2020 LoVetri Institute at Baldwin Wallace in Berea, Ohio. The 2020 LoVetri Institute will be running from July 18th to 26th, be sure to save the dates! (Level I: July 18th-20th, Level II: July 21st-23rd, Level III: July 24th-26th).
- In January 2020, Jeanie LoVetri will be headed to Brazil to present two separate Somatic Voicework™ teacher trainings. A full LoVetri Institute offering all Three Levels of Somatic Voicework™ training will be presented in Sao Paulo from January 17th to 26th. This is being hosted by Vocal SP. To register, click here.
In addition, Jeanie LoVetri will also be offering a Level I Training in Rio de Janeiro on January 10th to 12th, 2020. To register, click here.
- July 2019. 2019 LoVetri Institute for Somatic Voicework™ in residence at Baldwin Wallace University’s Community Music School
- January 2019
- The LoVetri Institute in residence at
The University of Southern Queensland
January 11th to 19th, 2019
January 11th to13th: Level I
January 14th to 16th: Level II
January 17th to 19th: Level III.
Somatic Voicework The LoVetri Method all three levels (I, II, and III) returns to Toowoomba, Australia (near Brisbane), January 11-20, 2019, at USQ Artsworx, University of Southern Queenslandand.
- June, 2018 Jeanie LoVetri and Jocelyun Medina will present “Overview of Current Term Usuage for Contempory Commercial Music and other Non-Classicl styles” at the Voice Foundation on Sunday, June 3rd at 1:40 pm at the Westin hotel 99 South 17th street Philadelphia Pa.
- July, 2018 For the second year the three-level LoVetri Institute for Somatic Voicework™ at Baldwin Wallace University, in Berea Ohio (surburb of Cleveland) July 21 – 29, 2018. Ms. LoVetri assisted by senior faculty Michelle Rosen and associate faculty Betsy Fiedler and faculty liaison Benjamin Czarnota. Guest faculty includes laryngologist Dr. H. Steven Sims, Speech pathologist Jan Potter Reed SLP CCC, Broadway music director Tom Murray, Gospel Specialist Dr. Trinice Robinson-Martin , and body work expert Suzan Postel. New this year Dr. Claudio Milstein, director of the Voice Center at the Head and Neck Institute of the Cleveland Clinic will offer a Special Vocal Health Intensive for Graduates of Level III The LoVetri institute, nationally and internationally recognized by singers, singing teachers, music educators and vocal professionals from speech language pathology, voice science and medicine, has graduated over 1300 individuals. Somatic Voicework™ is the first and original program for Contemporary Commercial Music Vocal Pedagogy and it continues to be ground-breaking in its new university residency with updated course material. For more detailed information and the link to registration, please visit LoVetri Institute at Baldwin Wallace web page. For any questions, please email Meredith Kurtz at Baldwin Wallace